We are an established independent company whose passion is creating and maintaining beautiful outdoor spaces while using eco-friendly methods. We’re looking for new team members to work within our landscape construction division on mid to high-end residential, strata and commercial properties. Our client base is spread throughout the Lower Mainland and this position is year round, with an opportunity to do snow removal in the winter.
You have 2+ years’ experience as a crew leader or supervisor. You are someone who loves the outdoors, through sun, rain, cold and more. You enjoy working with your hands and on your feet, have a keen eye for detail and take pride in a job well done. You value integrity, diligence, collaborate well with others, and are comfortable speaking with clientele. You know what it takes to be a professional landscaper.
It would be considered a great asset if you have:
- Previous work experience in landscaping or construction
- Experience safely operating maintenance power tools and other equipment
- Relevant skilled trade experience (carpentry, stone masonry, etc.)
- Certification within the landscape construction industry
- A driver’s license with clean abstract, and comfort driving trucks and trailers
General duties include:
- Perform highly physical work on a consistent basis
- Site prep and clean-up
- Construction and installation of landscape projects
- Maintaining a safe and clean job site
- Communicate with clients
- Managing a small crew of landscape installers
You will work under the lead of the Project Manager and may be required to work independently or as part of a small crew. You will be responsible for the tools and machinery that you work with.
For this role it is expected that you will have your own basic hand tools and PPE. Some PPE items will be provided to you. Please contact for more details if you have questions regarding this requirement.
Salary & Benefits
Hourly wage will be based on skill level, with a performance review after 3 months. Extensive healthcare and dental benefits provided after 3 months.
Being part of a great crew, supportive working conditions, and lots of opportunity for growth.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
Other companies may call this position general