Swick’s Organic Landscaping Ltd is an award-winning full-service landscaping company with a passion for creating and maintaining beautiful outdoor spaces using eco friendly methods. We are looking for a qualified Construction Manager to work closely with our install teams. Our client base is composed of high-end residential properties spread throughout the Lower Mainland. This position is year-round, with an opportunity to do snow removal and ice control in the winter.
You were born to be the type of leader that others want to follow! You are a self-starter that cares about client satisfaction and manifesting the vision they have for their property. You love the outdoors through all seasons. You enjoy being a part of the landscape industry, have a keen eye for detail, and take pride in a job well done. You are honest, hardworking and highly organized. You value integrity and diligence and you know what it takes to be a landscape professional.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Extensive experience in all aspects of landscaping with a strong understanding of industry trends, best practices, logistics and safety regulations
- Effective communication skills, strong leadership skills, professional and personable, with a drive to provide positive and unique experience
- Proven leadership and project management experience with multiple teams of employees.
- A solid understanding of how to safely operate and maintain power tools and other equipment
- A strong sense of organization, and ability to read and interpret plans, specification documents, and other associated documents provided by architects, designers and contractors
- Experience and comfort using basic computer technology
- A driver’s license with clean abstract
- Training, monitoring and managing your crew members
- Organizing and implementing jobs, interacting with customers, and coordinating with crew supervisors to execute high quality work
- Meeting with clients, architects, designers, contractors, site supervisors and other trades
- Produce comprehensive estimates based on drawings, specifications and details provided
- Create an atmosphere of accountability and professionalism among staff
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be based on skill level, with a performance review after three months. Extensive healthcare and dental benefits provided after three months.
Being part of a great team, supportive working conditions, and opportunity for growth and further certification.
Please email your cover letter and resume, be prepared to provide work references upon request.