We are an established independent company whose passion is creating and maintaining beautiful outdoor spaces while using eco-friendly methods. We’re looking for new team members to work within our landscape maintenance division on mid to high-end residential, strata and commercial properties. Our client base is spread throughout the Lower Mainland and this position is year-round, with an opportunity to do snow removal in the winter.
You have 3-5 years experience as a crew leader or supervisor. You are someone who loves the outdoors, through sun, rain, cold and more. You enjoy working with your hands and on your feet, have a keen eye for detail and take pride in a job well done. You value integrity, diligence, collaborate well with others, and are comfortable speaking with clientele. You know what it takes to be a professional landscaper.
In this role you will be working across Vancouver and Neighbouring Cities.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Previous work experience in horticulture, gardening or landscaping
- Previous management experience in a landscaping setting
- Experience safely operating maintenance power tools and other equipment
- A driver’s license with clean abstract, and comfort driving trucks and trailers
- It would be considered a great asset should you have certification as a horticulturist, or within the landscaping industry
General duties include:
- Managing a small crew completing landscape maintenance
- Lawn and garden maintenance
- Pruning and trimming
- Installing soils, plantings, and mulch
- Using power tools and maintenance equipment
- Clean-up and disposal
- Maintaining and driving a company vehicle
You will work under the lead of the Maintenance Manager and may be required to work independently or as part of a small crew. You will be responsible for the tools and machinery that you work with.
For this role it is expected that you will have your own basic hand tools and PPE. Some PPE items will be provided to you. Please contact for more details if you have questions regarding this requirement.
We offer the opportunity for further certification within the field, and growth within the company.
Salary & Benefits
Hourly wage will be based on skill level, with a performance review after 3 months. Extensive healthcare and dental benefits provided after 3 months.
Being part of a great crew, supportive working conditions, and lots of opportunity for growth.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Other companies may call this position general labour, horticulturist, landscaper, or gardener. Successful candidates may have background in these positions.